On behalf of the organising committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to join the 8th World Congress on Healthcare Management System during April 6-8, 2021 in Dubai, UAE.
The HMSUCG2021 scientific meeting will encourage hopes and discussion to inspire, educate participants, and young research minds from a wide array of themes to collaborate within and with the investors, funders for the advancement of the Healthcare field.
We have thus placed the conference under the theme “Building a Safer Healthcare Management For Better Outcome”.
We welcome all of you to attend the plenaries, oral presentations, poster sessions and invite you to interact with the conference participants during the networking session
We thank the participants, session chairs, keynote, and plenary speakers for helping us to build this very exciting Healthcare conference program. The Scientific Committees and Local Organizing Committee will make any possible effort to make sure that your participation will be informative and scientifically rewarding. This Healthcare Management System Utilitarian Conference is certainly a wonderful addition to our calendar of Jubilee celebration activities.
We extend our Invitation to sponsor the Healthcare Management System Conference. Sponsorships are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Sponsorship preferences will be considered and assigned in the order that applications are received. During the conference, you will learn from the best in order to build on your own organization’s strengths and address your own organization’s opportunities for improvement.
You won’t want to miss the opportunities to network and connect with worldwide leaders in business, industry, health care, societies, and organizations; such collaborations build a long term and strong relationship. Networking sessions with the professionals, students, researchers, etc will be available. All the help from your side will be supporting Healthcare Workers, Healthcare Community, and Charity.
We have confidence you will find the Healthcare Management System conference stimulating, informative, and rewarding.
We look forward to seeing you all there.
Best wishes from the UCGConference Organizers
Here are the reasons to attend the Healthcare Management System Utilitarian Conference:
- Learn about healthcare management, innovation on medical and clinical information
- Keep with current trends on Healthcare System
- Get continuing medical education (CME) and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Participate in professional networking
- Collect material for personal knowledge
- Meet with specific company representatives
- Enjoy sessions & entertainment
- Participation Certificate
- Present your ideas and work to others
- Get in the radar of potential funders and collaborators
- Opportunity to hear from and interact with leaders in your field
- Experts suggest attending conferences as it is very beneficial in terms of networking with others in the same field and keeping you up to date on hot topics, advances and research in the Pathology field.
- Conferences help to create an image and build reputations of researchers, scientists. Presentations are promoted by the Conference organizers internationally and provide networking opportunities.
- Adds Value to your CV
- Conferences engage thousands of keynote speakers, speakers, delegates, practitioners and students.
- CPD Certification
- Live Sessions
- One on One meet with Experts and Investors on Demand
- Showcase of new Products
- Industrial Exhibitions
- Certification of Recognitions
- Meet your Academic idols
- Hear about latest research
- Engage in High level debates & Q/A
- Networking for future collaboration
- Publication with DOI
- Add Research Value
- Socialization and exploring new places
- Dubai sightseeing
- Employment Bureau
- Networking Sessions
- Pre connect dinner
- Conference souvenir bag
- Lunch & Coffee breaks
- Accommodation 3/4 nights (on request)
- Shuttle bus service
- Free Wi-Fi
- UCG invites you to submit a ‘Presentation’ for the 8th World Congress Healthcare Management System Utilitarian Conference. To submit a presentation, please go through the instructions below.
- Presentations are required for all Sessions.
- Presentations must be submitted in English.
- To access all the sessions, the presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference at the latest 14 days after acceptance of a paper.
- UCG reserves the right to exclude any paper from the scientific program that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification on acceptance.
- The Organizing Committee will review the paper submitted.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the paper will be sent to all presenters.
- The responsibility of all investigators is that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals.
- Kindly confirm that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
- 8th World Congress Healthcare Management System Utilitarian Conference invites you to present your speech of 25-30 minutes followed by questions and answers. Keynote Presentation timings: 45 minutes, Workshop session: 1 hour session
- Healthcare Management
- Healthcare System
- Healthcare Administration
- Patient Safety
- Healthcare Informatics
- Healthcare Technology
- Public & Community Healthcare
- Healthcare Education
- Occupational Healthcare
- Digital healthcare
- Healthcare Innovations
- Primary Care
- Child Health
- Sexual Health
- Healthcare Media
- Healthcare Services
- Healthcare Marketing
- Precision medicine
- Cardiac Healthcare
CALL FOR PAPER IS CURRENTLY OPEN!
We invite you to submit your paper for the 8th World Congress on Healthcare Management System, stay updated to know the deadline, news, conference benefits.
Speakers/Presenters can submit a maximum of three abstracts. All abstracts must be submitted in English. Please do not submit too many copies of the same abstract. All abstracts will be forwarded to the Scientific and Program Committee member for the review process. Once accepted, you will receive a confirmation email from our side.
Dr. Mohammed Testimonial for #UCGConferences
Dr. Aline Nassar Testimonial for #UCGConferences
Prof. Tarek Ali Testimonial for #UCGConferences
Ms. Lina Obeid Testimonial for #UCGConferences
Dr. Mohammed Testimonial for #UCGConferences
Ms. Hend Abdullah Testimonial for #UCGConferences
Healthcare Tech Outlook, a print platform offering healthcare decision-makers critical information on adopting, innovating, and building new programs and approaches to enhance their capability to provide care. Healthcare Tech Outlook has been a pioneer in offering a learn-from-peer approach to the healthcare arena, offering technical advice to enhance both the overall healthcare landscape and assist individual care providers – from general practitioners and specialists to post-acute care organizations.
9th Emirates UCG edition on Nursing and Patient Safety Conference on April 6-8, 2021, 2020 in Dubai, UAE assembles all together domain researchers, experts, Professors, scientists, industry representatives, postdoctoral fellows, and students from around the world, providing them with the opportunity to report, share, and discuss scientific questions, achievements, & challenges in this field.
Chief Learning Officer Middle East is “THE online news and information network for HR and L&D professionals in the Middle East Founded in 2010 CLO-ME is a non-profit organisation for HR and L&D professionals, created to help our community by sharing relevant content written by regional and international thought leaders in the Human Capital and Learning and Talent Development field