The 15th World Nutrition & Food Science Virtual Conferences (NutritionVirtual2021) is held under the umbrella of UCGConferences on October 6-7, 2021, on a fully virtual platform and placed under the theme of “Empowering Nutrition through the Lifecycle & nurturing the Food Science.” Chairing by ~Ms. Manjari Chandra.
NutritionVirtual2021 is aimed to bringing together Nutritionists, Health Care Providers, Physicians, Dietitians, Diabetologist, Nurses & Students, hospital executive chefs, health coaches, those dedicated to empowering clients and patients with the ultimate from all over the world. The one-day nutrition virtual conference will include keynote lectures, speaker session, poster session, panel discussion, workshops, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities with almost 20+ speakers from around the world presenting on topics including Nutrition and Disease, Prebiotics and Probiotics, Sustainability, Nutrition, and Food Security, Obesity, ICU Nutrition Support, Macro, and Micro Nutrients and Health, Nutrition and Ageing, etc.
We will not meet in person due to the Coronavirus pandemic; we are delighted that we will have the chance to continue the best aspects through an enhanced and interactive online program.
Objectives of NutritionVirtual2021;
Participants should be able to;
- Define nutritional requirements.
- Describe specific nutritional problems faced.
- Identify approaches to addressing the nutritional.
- 2 Days of Connecting Virtually and presenting your research work.
Since its inception, Nutrition Virtual has provided a community setting for participation by a wide range of organizations with an interest in the obesity space.
The NutritionVirtual2021 endeavors to create a program that highlights the newest information, innovations, and the opportunity to highlight their research work through presentation and abstract submission. We have the awards categories such as best presentation, best poster, best informative session, and best keynote presentation for their efforts to provide innovative research and presentations.
Welcome Note By Ms. Manjari
CALL FOR PAPER IS CURRENTLY OPEN!
We invite you to submit your paper for the 15th World Nutrition & Food Science Virtual Conferences, stay updated to know the deadline, news, conference benefits.
Speakers/Presenters can submit a maximum of Abstracts, Paper, Poster, Case Reports etc. All abstracts must be submitted in English. Please do not submit too many copies of the same abstract. All abstracts will be forwarded to the Scientific and Program Committee member for the review process. Once accepted, you will receive a confirmation email from our side.
- Paediatric and Maternal Nutrition
- Nutrition in Genomics
- Cardiovascular Nutrition
- Macro and Micro Nutrients and Health
- Cancer nutrition
- Nutrition and Ageing
- Nutrition and Disease Mechanisms
- ICU Nutrition Support
- Nutrition and Disease
- Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition
- Gut Health and Microbiota
- Prebiotics and Probiotics
- Nutrition and Physical Performance
- Advanced Nutritional Technology
- Pulmonary diseases
- Sustainability, Nutrition and Food Security
- Renal Diseases
- Nutrition Support in Neurological Disorders
- Public Health Nutrition
- Clinical Nutrition
- Nutritional Physiology
- New technology in nutrition research and practice
What is an Virtual Poster and its benefits?
A Virtual Poster (Electronic Presentation) / Digital Poster is a digital presentation of the research, case studies in a Word/PDF format.
What is the Virtual Presentation and its benefits?
Virtual Presentation sessions are the virtual presentation of the different topics of interest. One can present their research work in front of the global delegation virtually.
What is Virtual Delegate or a listener?
If you are wondering how to attend the conference in this pandemic situation, we have come up with online attendance. You can attend all the conference sessions of the Nursing and Healthcare Utilitarian Conference as a listener virtually.
Here are the reasons to attend the 15th World Nutrition & Food Science Virtual Conferences:
- Learn about Nutrition & Food Science, innovation on medical and clinical information
- Keep with current trends on Nutrition & Food Science
- Get continuing medical education (CME) and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Participate in professional networking
- Collect material for personal knowledge
- Meet with specific company representatives
- Enjoy sessions & entertainment
- Participation Certificate
- Present your ideas and work to others
- Get in the radar of potential funders and collaborators
- Opportunity to hear from and interact with leaders in your field
- Experts suggest attending conferences as it is very beneficial in terms of networking with others in the same field and keeping you up to date on hot topics, advances and research in the Pathology field.
- Conferences help to create an image and build reputations of researchers, scientists. Presentations are promoted by the Conference organizers internationally and provide networking opportunities.
- Adds Value to your CV
- Conferences engage thousands of keynote speakers, speakers, delegates, practitioners and students.
- CPD Certification
- Live Sessions
- One on One meet with Experts and Investors on Demand
- Showcase of new Products
- Industrial Exhibitions
- Certification of Recognitions
- Meet your Academic idols
- Hear about the latest research
- Engage in High-level debates & Q/A
- Networking for future collaboration
- Publication of Abstract on UCG Website
- Add Research Value
- Employment Bureau
- Networking Sessions
- UCG invites you to submit a ‘Presentation’ for the 15th World Nutrition & Food Science Virtual Conferences. To submit a presentation, please go through the instructions below.
- Presentations are required for all Sessions.
- Presentations must be submitted in English.
- To access all the sessions, the presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference at the latest 24 days after acceptance of a paper.
- UCG reserves the right to exclude any paper from the scientific program that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification on acceptance.
- The Organizing Committee will review the paper submitted.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the paper will be sent to all presenters.
- The responsibility of all investigators is that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals.
- Kindly confirm that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
- 15th World Nutrition & Food Science Virtual Conferences invites you to present your speech of 25-30 minutes followed by questions and answers. Keynote Presentation timings: 45 minutes, Workshop session: 1-hour session