Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Universe Conferences!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Universe Conferences Website, located at universeconferences.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Universe Conferences if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs on this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Universe Conferences and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Universe Conferences. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Universe Conferences for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Universe Conferences
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Universe Conferences
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Universe Conferences
- Redistribute content from Universe Conferences
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Universe Conferences does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Universe Conferences, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Universe Conferences shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Universe Conferences reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Universe Conferences a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Universe Conferences, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Universe Conferences. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Universe Conferences logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- No other mode of payment can be accepted or initiated from any 3rd party transaction.
- All the participants should confirm their participation by registering 60 days prior to the conference date. So that UCG can make the arrangements with ease and time.
- The UCG reserves the right to make alterations to the program, date, and/or venue at any time without prior notice.
- Attendees are responsible for checking this important information prior to the conference. We advise keeping checking the website for the latest updates of our conferences.
- Registrations for the conference remain valid if the event has to be postponed.
- The UCG will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conferences.
- The UCG reserves the right and holds the sole discretion to cancel any conference at any time in case of any unforeseeable and unavoidable circumstances.
- In the event of cancellation, the UCG will use reasonable and suitable alternative arrangements such as posting the cancellation news on the appropriate conference website to alert or inform those who have booked or purchased tickets to attend the event.
- Registration cancellation and modifications should be informed 90 days before the conference.
- Cancellation should be made in writing through email or call.
- Refunds will process within 10-12 business days. (The refund reason should be genuine)
- The registrations with discounted prices are transferable to another person but not refundable at any point in time.
We are in
UK: UCG, 27 Old Gloucester St, London WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom
USA: UCG, 99 Wall St. Suite 2121 New York, NY 10005
UAE: UCG, Al Habtoor Business Tower, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates